1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

Refreshing

Wow, I completely missed that serie, thanks to the 2nd NG awards for making me discover it !

We can't deny the obvious influence of brackenwood, but you manage to push it in another direction. Your character is much more childish and seems more human, which gives an interesting "fun" look to your animation. I really liked it :)

Superelectronic Superelectronic

Pretty fucked up, but I liked it !

It kinda reminds me of the interactive software they made in the early '90, like Puppet Motel and stuff. It was really interesting ! I think it might've been better if it was less linear, but that's just me. Nice little game.

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Funny stuff :)

It gave me a good laugh ! A good movie for the Smash Bros nostalgics. Good work ;)

EndangeredSpecies->the KK EndangeredSpecies->the KK

Hehe good one !

The movie was pretty good ! It was a little short but the drawing and the animating was pretty nice. The whole idea was very good too ! I liked it a lot, thanks !

Fuck You You Fucker! Fuck You You Fucker!

Very good lesson

Which I will carefully follow. I have to say, with all due respect, that this movie definitely didn't please me at all. In fact, it would be pretty accurate to say it wasn't really a movie at all in my humble opinion. Let me tell you why :

- The graphics, even though it featured a very well drawn character ... were exclusively constituted of that very character, which makes it a way too short "animation". I don't think there can be animation without animation. So my recommendation on further improvement would be to think about animating your flash, putting content.

I would really like to give you my opinion about the rest of the movie, but sadly I can't, because there is nothing else in the movie. So here's my conclusion : this movie isn't worth much, as it shows no effort at all. You have to take time to make a good animation, which you apparently didn't. So I hope you will do better next time.

Spinister responds:

Good, keep it up!

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Hahaha greatest NG parody ever !

That was really brilliant, it's been a while since I've seen something that funny ! It makes the usual collabs/parodies/whatever authors look like wannabes. Great work :)

We &amp;lt;3 NG Voters We <3 NG Voters

Well ...

I guess you won't be surprised to learn they don't like you ...

Anyway, the flash was horrible, way too short, not enough work behind the animating and no thought behind the flash itself. It means you pretty much have to improve everything, but most of all you have to get the will to make a good flash and put efforts behind.

Geez, I hate making that kind of review ...

Heil responds:

I stoped reading after "Anyway,"

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Wow ... that was stunning

I never thought I could enjoy that much a sprite animation. It was simply incredible. The storyline itself was interesting and cool to follow as the many references to video games were good. But definitely, I have to say the fight scenes were fucking amazing. It truly was better than most stuff I've seen even from the greatest frame-by-frame artists. It just kept me breathless ... truly amazing.

The sprites were used perfectly, it just looked great. The style was pretty awesome, even though that kind of story has been used before, this one had taste and kept our interest all along. The sound effects and the music did fit pretty good, in fact it really added to the animation and contributed to make it better, I especially liked your pick for the final fight, the Rockman Neo's song is very dynamic, exactly what you needed. Violence, interactivity and humor wasn't really the point of your animation, but still the fight looked very nasty, I give you the highest mark for non-bloody violence.

Overall it's definitely the best sprite animation I've ever seen, it was a fine piece of work, it made my day and made its way to my personal favorites.

Guide to being review mod Guide to being review mod

Boring, short, low quality

The flash was really bad. It was way too short and all there is was pretty lame too. The graphics were drawn with apparently no effort as the rest of the animation. I sadly can't express myself on the subject of the flash itself, but the technical part lacked lot of efforts. If you want to pass some message, either make it on the BBS or force yourself a little, at least for those like me who cares a little ...

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

if I made it on the BBS I'd be banned for it.

If I bothered to put effort into it it wouldnt make a difference.

Future Future

Wow, kickass animation !

It was simply amazing ! The graphics were stunning and the animating just great ! The sond was pretty cool and did fit pretty good with the whole movie. All in all it was really impressive, congratulation :)